Naseem A. Malik
MRA Global Sourcing
Exceptional talent delivered by former Supply Chain Management Leaders
We build teams operating on the frontlines of today’s most challenging supply chain crises, tackling complex issues in today’s business world.
We are a talent access firm specialized in the supply management function, partnering with companies spanning Fortune 100 giants to VC-backed Hi-Tech upstarts.
Why are we passionate about Supply Management recruitment?
We come from this world; our leadership team consists of former supply chain practitioners and current thought leaders.
We want you to save millions, mitigate risk and diversify your supply base by having the right people in place to do so.
And when it comes to A players, we know what to look for, where to find them and how to catch their attention.
Why Partner with Us?
SUPPLY CHAIN AND PROCUREMENT EXPERTISE
- We come from the function and have remained deeply embedded.
- MRA’s leadership team is long-tenured (avg. 10+ years) and is comprised of former Supply Chain practitioners and thought leaders.
Our team members have held various leadership positions with top organizations supporting the function, like:
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM): President – ISM-Chicago, ISM Global Leadership Council and Talent Management Committees, Salary Survey
- Chicago Procurement Council
- MAPI Purchasing Council
MRA’s team has also been featured as writers/presenters for Inside Supply Management Magazine, Supply Chain Management Review, Corporate United/Omnia Partners Synergy, Global Women Procurement Professionals (GWPP), Procurement Leaders, Spend Matters, Procurious and more!
PASSIVE TALENT MARKET
- Via MRA’s functional involvement and visibility, we are granted unprecedented access to the coveted passive candidate pool, known for being top performers and thought leaders, who typically make up the top 20% of talent.
- MRA has a robust database of over 50,000 professionals.
- As a member of the MRI Network, with hundreds of recruitment partner offices worldwide, we offer global and cross-functional search capabilities to our clients.
- Our functional knowledge means we can go in-depth with candidates and find the best-suited matches, with minimal coaching required from our clients.
- Our approach is presenting fewer, better-matched candidates, reducing the inefficiency of reviewing dozens of resumes.
- Candidates placed by MRA tend to stay longer and grow with our clients, due to our thorough vetting process which we adapt to align with company and hiring objectives.
- MRA leverages a comprehensive tech stack and unparalleled access to quickly identify, qualify and present candidates.
- The MRA team is empowered with best-in-class tools, including Loxo, an AI-powered Talent Intelligence Platform, which uses Web 3.0 tech to aide in finding candidates, tracking workflow and providing updates to clients.
- Shortened lead-times from onset of search > candidate start date.
- Efficient and accurate hiring process drives cost savings, as well as cost avoidance stemming from replacing mis-hires.
- Procurement candidates placed by MRA consistently deliver double-digit % savings (i.e. millions of dollars).
- Avoid the high opportunity cost of leaving positions unfilled for an extended period.
- Impactful employees placed by MRA bring 10-20X ROI in terms of cost savings : cost-to-hire.
- MRA develops customized position profiles* to provide an appealing, professional look that informs and catches the eye of job-seekers.
- CHECK OUT OUR CUSTOMIZED JOB PROFILE HERE
- As an extension of your talent acquisition team, we develop an attractive message to entice candidates, in alignment with company messaging.
HIGH RESPONSE RATES
- Candidate attention is a valuable form of currency in what’s been a candidate-driven market over the past few years. Finding candidates is one thing, but getting them to respond to you amongst a sea of opportunities is difficult.
- Due to our functional credibility, MRA receives responses at higher rates than the industry from candidates who often ignore recruitment outreach attempts.
*Customized profiles are offered for engaged and retained search options
- We deploy a transparent, collaborative approach that gives hiring teams a clear picture of search progress and status.
- Via MRA’s client portal*, we offer live visibility into the candidate pipeline and the opportunity to provide real-time assessments and feedback on candidates through Loxo.
- PREVIEW CLIENT PORTAL HERE
DATA-POWERED, TALENT MARKET INTEL
- As your eyes and ears in the market, we provide candidate data points from current/completed searches to recalibrate efforts and maximize opportunities to land A-players.
- With a finger on the pulse of the latest trends in Supply Management and access to industry data, we jointly craft effective hiring strategies with our clients.
*Loxo Client Portal capabilities are offered for engaged and retained search options
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
- In 2022, 63% of MRA Global’s placements were with diverse candidates!
- We value inclusivity and diversity for our clients and our company, and aim to help our clients achieve their DEI objectives.
Senior Manager, Procurement BI
Seattle - High Tech Startup with $1B in Funding
Head of Supply Chain
Director Packaging Procurement
Senior Category Manager
Senior Sourcing Manager, Electronics
MRI Network is a large recruitment organization, which was founded in 1965. Today, there are 250+ MRINetwork firms changing lives in over 40 countries. As a global network of talent advisors, we have successfully steered our clients, candidates, and companies through times of growth, turbulence, and rapid transformation. MRINetwork is owned by HireQuest, a large, publicly-traded recruiting leader.