About Reyes Holdings
Reyes Holdings is a global leader in the production and distribution of food and beverage products. As the 6th largest privately held company in the U.S., Reyes serves 225K+ customers including restaurants, supermarkets, hotels, schools, sporting venues, hospitals, and nursing homes through its various subsidiaries.
The company is structured in 3 business units:
- Reyes Beer – largest beer distributor in the United States. Products include Modelo, Coors Light, Corona Extra, Lite, White Claw and Heineken.
- Martin Brower – provides global supply chain solutions for 25,000+ restaurants, with top customers being McDonalds, Chic-fil-A and Chipotle. They are the single largest distributor to McDonalds Corporation worldwide.
- Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling – bottles and distributes Coca-Cola brands in 10 states throughout the Midwest and West Coast. Products include Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Barq’s, Smart Water, Dasani, Topo Chico and more.
They operate the largest fleet in the United States with 14,000+ trucks and trailers which deliver ~1.3B cases annually. The company has a strong focus on sustainability and currently has 280 hybrid trucks in their fleet, with 150 electric trucks in the works.
With nearly 50 straight years of record growth, Reyes has 34,000+ employees in 198 locations throughout 18 countries in North, South and Central America as well as Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Headquarters are located in Rosemont, IL.
The company has an award-winning culture, receiving much recognition for being a great place to work and supplier excellence. Notably U.S. Great Places to Work Certifications and Top Workplaces Awards. Their strong focus on employee and customer satisfaction has enabled them to thrive in the marketplace and achieve $30B in revenue annually.
CAPEX SOURCING MANAGER
The Capex Sourcing Manager supports Strategic Sourcing Leadership and leads projects to drive savings across multiple sourcing categories, business units, managing key vendor relationships, and supporting departmental processes and technologies.
- Lead sourcing efforts and negotiations in assigned categories with minimal direction.
- Develop Strategies to improve cost structure and optimize spend through early involvement in sourcing lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Leadership to manage and execute defined Sourcing Plans through the development and distribution of RFx’s (RFI, RFQ, RFP), vendor communications, and development of vendor selection criteria.
- Work with inside and outside counsel to negotiate complex agreements in Sourcing categories.
- Research Sourcing solutions and best practices, along with leading initiatives to drive ongoing evolution of tools and processes to improve performance and delivery of sourcing services.
- Fill in for the VP of Strategic Sourcing in various forums as needed.
- Identify and execute opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies within the procurement process.
- Proactively develop effective business relationships with vendors, stakeholders, and internal key decision makers.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in business or other related professional discipline; advanced business or quantitative disciple degree preferred
- 10+ years professional work experience, 5+ years in Strategic Sourcing; experience with a major management consulting firm or niche strategic sourcing firm is strongly preferred.
- Strong vendor and contract negotiation experience.
- Strong problem solving skills (particularly quantitative).
- Negotiations training and experience.
- Large scale project management experience.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work with people across the organization.
- Strong work ethic; energy level.
- Initiative and ability to execute projects independently when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly strong in Excel).
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
This is a hybrid position is based out of company headquarters located in Rosemont, IL.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
Market-competitive compensation and benefits programs to attract and retain talented, highly engaged and high-performing employees at all levels of the organization.
Focus to improve physical, financial and emotional well-being by providing an inclusive and comprehensive rewards package.
Tools and programs to support your financial wellness goals from mortgage to retirement savings:
- 401(k) Matching Contribution
- Competitive Total Compensation
- HSA/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
- Opt-in Insurance Coverage (Auto, Home, Legal & Pet)
Emotional wellness programs and benefits to help you recharge and focus inward:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Pay/Adoption Benefits
- Reyes Cares Volunteer Opportunities
- Caregiver Support Program
- Flexible Work Plans
Medical benefits, health insurance, lifestyle management and more to keep you feeling your best:
- Medical Resource Program
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Free Annual Health Screenings
- Virtual Healthcare Offerings
- Weight Loss Programs
A culture of growth, we are dedicated to developing our people by providing the resources to continually reach higher:
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Professional Development Courses
- Educational Assistance Program
- Internal Talent Community
- Annual Performance Cycle
*Eligibility and coverage options vary by location and employee status
Sr. Director, Strategic Sourcing
Chief Procurement Officer