About Reyes Holdings
Reyes Holdings is a global leader in the production and distribution of food and beverage products. As the 6th largest privately held company in the U.S., Reyes serves 225K+ customers including restaurants, supermarkets, hotels, schools, sporting venues, hospitals, and nursing homes through its various subsidiaries.
The company is structured in 3 business units:
- Reyes Beer – largest beer distributor in the United States. Products include Modelo, Coors Light, Corona Extra, Lite, White Claw and Heineken.
- Martin Brower – provides global supply chain solutions for 25,000+ restaurants, with top customers being McDonalds, Chic-fil-A and Chipotle. They are the single largest distributor to McDonalds Corporation worldwide.
- Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling – bottles and distributes Coca-Cola brands in 10 states throughout the Midwest and West Coast. Products include Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Barq’s, Smart Water, Dasani, Topo Chico and more.
They operate the largest fleet in the United States with 14,000+ trucks and trailers which deliver ~1.3B cases annually. The company has a strong focus on sustainability and currently has 280 hybrid trucks in their fleet, with 150 electric trucks in the works.
With nearly 50 straight years of record growth, Reyes has 34,000+ employees in 198 locations throughout 18 countries in North, South and Central America as well as Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Headquarters are located in Rosemont, IL.
The company has an award-winning culture, receiving much recognition for being a great place to work and supplier excellence. Notably U.S. Great Places to Work Certifications and Top Workplaces Awards. Their strong focus on employee and customer satisfaction has enabled them to thrive in the marketplace and achieve $30B in revenue annually.
Strategic Sourcing Manager
The Strategic Sourcing Manager supports Strategic Sourcing Leadership and leads projects to drive savings across multiple sourcing categories, business units, managing key vendor relationships, and supporting departmental processes and technologies.
- Lead sourcing efforts and negotiations in assigned categories. This includes:
– Developing strategies to improve cost structure and optimize spend through early involvement in sourcing lifecycle.
– Negotiating complex agreements in Sourcing categories.
– Collaborating with Leadership to manage and execute defined Sourcing Plans through the development and distribution of RFx’s (RFI, RFQ, RFP), vendor communications, and development of vendor selection criteria.
– Proposing and leading initiatives to drive ongoing evolution of sourcing frameworks, processes, and best practices.
– Research Sourcing solutions and best practices, along with leading initiatives to drive ongoing evolution of tools and processes to improve performance and delivery of sourcing services.
– Proactively developing effective business relationships with vendors, stakeholders, and internal key decision makers.
– Executing projects with a sense of urgency while also ensuring strong compliance with company policies and governance processes.
- Own and manage contract renewals including vendor renegotiation or termination.
- Identify and execute opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies within the procurement process.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related professional discipline and 6+ years of work experience with 3+ years in Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain, or other related business discipline OR High School Diploma and 9+ years of the above stated experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience required if managing people.
- Strong vendor and contract negotiation experience.
- Strong problem solving skills, particularly quantitative.
- High level of proficiency in MS-Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), with ability to present to a VP or SVP level audience on a regular basis.
- Project management experience and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work with stakeholders across the organization.
- Initiative and ability to execute projects independently when needed.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in business or other related professional discipline.
- 6+ years of prior Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, or Vendor Management experience.
This is a hybrid position is based out of company headquarters located in Rosemont, IL.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Market-competitive compensation and benefits programs to attract and retain talented, highly engaged and high-performing employees at all levels of the organization.
Focus to improve physical, financial and emotional well-being by providing an inclusive and comprehensive rewards package.
Tools and programs to support your financial wellness goals from mortgage to retirement savings:
- 401(k) Matching Contribution
- Competitive Total Compensation
- HSA/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
- Opt-in Insurance Coverage (Auto, Home, Legal & Pet)
Emotional wellness programs and benefits to help you recharge and focus inward:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Pay/Adoption Benefits
- Reyes Cares Volunteer Opportunities
- Caregiver Support Program
- Flexible Work Plans
Medical benefits, health insurance, lifestyle management and more to keep you feeling your best:
- Medical Resource Program
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Free Annual Health Screenings
- Virtual Healthcare Offerings
- Weight Loss Programs
A culture of growth, we are dedicated to developing our people by providing the resources to continually reach higher:
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Professional Development Courses
- Educational Assistance Program
- Internal Talent Community
- Annual Performance Cycle
*Eligibility and coverage options vary by location and employee status
Sr. Director, Strategic Sourcing
Chief Procurement Officer