AVP PROCUREMENT, IT
Remote Financial Services Permanent
Would you be interested in a new role that allows you to lead an IT sourcing group for a dynamic organization? Do you have the soft skills to build relationships with internal and external IT customers, while leading a large international team? Are you ready to take the next step in your career and have the chance for accelerated advancement within a transformational environment?
Our client is looking for a bright AVP Procurement, IT to take their organization, a household name financial services leader, to the next level!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop and drive sourcing strategies for IT related categories, incorporating best practices and aligning with company strategies.
- Contribute to the selection and management of key suppliers through appropriate evaluation, selection, and governance to ensure service quality, relevance, and commercial value.
- Maintain the sourcing standards, policies, and procedures to ensure best practice and compliance against internal and external regulations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal business stakeholders and external vendors to maximize business potential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management, or related field, or its equivalent.
- 10+ years professional experience in procurement or strategic sourcing, preferably 5+ years in FinTech.
- Experience managing vendors/external suppliers with advanced understanding of supply chain, sourcing, and/or procurement.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.