BI LEAD, PROCUREMENT & SOURCING
Remote Medical Devices Permanent
The BI Lead, Procurement & Sourcing provides strategic and tactical leadership for Data & Analytics across the Global Procurement function to enable an outcome and data driven decision-making culture trusted by the business and supported by accurate, relevant and timely procurement data, and action-orientated insights and analytics.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Lead the Data & Analytics Digital Transformation Program across Global Procurement, managing the existing framework to support data-driven decision making.
- Responsible for all end-to-end Procurement data and reporting for all Procurement performance indicators.
- Deliver an insights & analytics service to procurement, building & prioritizing a pipeline of opportunities to meet business objectives.
- Lead a team of offshore consultants.
- Implement new enhancements to BI, supporting additional insight into existing products and services; Ensure correct implementation from beginning to end.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems or Data Analytics
- 10+ years’ experience in Sourcing and Procurement.
- Excellent technical competency and experience in Data and Procurement systems including Ariba, Hadroop, Tableau, etc.
- Familiarity with Machine learning and programming Skills in SQL, Python, etc.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, financial and project management skills.