CATEGORY ANALYST, IT
Remote Financial Services Permanent
The Category Analyst, IT will support the company and its affiliates in managing the procurement process and supplier management surrounding the acquisition of IT related goods and services. This role oversees both tactical and strategic aspects of IT supplier relationships and services throughout the enterprise.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Support category strategies and initiatives through relationship management of vendors, data collection, and analysis that enables the leverage of information to drive profitable sales.
- Responsible for all aspects of analysis, for categories being evaluated, that will support the achievement of brand strategies.
- Support teams that will foster the achievement of departmental strategies and initiatives.
- Assist with shelf presentation, assortment decisions, cost negotiations, promotional planning, and product and program development.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2+ years of Procurement and/or Operations experience with a record of increased responsibility and/or work complexity, preferably with IT spend categories.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, project management, problem-solving, research, writing, and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and sourcing software.
- Ability to travel up to 5%.