CATEGORY MANAGER, IT
Remote Technology Permanent
Are you interested in joining a pre-IPO tech company approaching unicorn status? Do you have deep experience in managing indirect category spend, particularly IT? Would you be interested in leveraging your expertise within the sourcing function to add value within a rapidly-growing company with significant VC and PE investment?
Our client, a leading tech company, is looking to add a top performer to their team as a Category Manager. If you answered yes to the above questions, then you may be the perfect fit!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Support development and execution of sourcing strategies for IT engineering categories.
- Identify key measures to achieve cost reduction, improve efficiency and simplify processes.
- Analyze strategic processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency levels.
- Establish and drive key performance indicators to obtain business objectives.
- 3+ years of applicable experience in procurement.
- Expert analytical and quantitative skills.
- Extremely organized with good project management skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.