CONSULTING MANAGER, SOURCING
Chicago, IL Consulting Permanent
Are you a high-potential Sourcing practitioner with an Engineering/Technical background? Would you be interested in a greenfield opportunity that will accelerate your career growth? Do you thrive in dynamic consulting engagements where you’re counted on to manage a procurement team and strengthen relationships with high-level stakeholders at large clients?
Our client, a global Sourcing and Operations consulting firm serving the Fortune 500 marketplace, has recently brought on a new slate of impressive clients and is looking to add a Consulting Manager, Sourcing to their team and you may be a fit if you answered yes to the questions above!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Provide consultative services including research, RFP development, contract review, data analysis, and report drafting.
- Develop and execute a strategic sourcing strategy to reduce costs and increase value for clients’ procured goods and services.
- Manage multiple client projects at once while improving upon their supplier relationships.
- Manage a team of Consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field; Engineering degree strongly preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in Consulting, Strategic Sourcing, or Supply Chain.
- Manufacturing experience preferred, and knowledge of Direct and Indirect Categories.