MANAGER, SOURCING – AUTOMOTIVE PARTS
Miami, FL Automotive Permanent
Are you a self-motivated individual looking for a profitable & progressive company offering high growth potential? Would you be interested in collaborating with key stakeholders to develop auto parts sourcing strategies from scratch? Do you have experience working with OEM suppliers? Have you been able to demonstrate strong negotiation, interpersonal, and communication skills throughout your career?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for the newly created Manager, Sourcing – Parts opportunity with our client, a multi-billion dollar global transportation leader.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Determine business needs and capture data to track and report metrics, while adhering to all necessary procurement and financial policies.
- Examine business requirements, interface with global internal clients, comprehend historical trends, and apply market info to create long-term strategic plans that deliver lowest total cost of ownership.
- Negotiate/ manage contracts with a focus on progressive contracting methodologies while at the same time balancing the organization’s needs for supplier consolidation with risk management needs.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with both internal and external business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Business focus, required; MBA in Business focus, preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant Sourcing or Procurement/Finance experience. Automotive experience preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Advanced ability with Microsoft Office.