SOURCING MANAGER, FACILITIES
New York, NY Financial Services Permanent
The Sourcing Manager, Facilities will build and manage relationships with internal clients and vendors who support the company’s exciting and varied requirements across US Region. This individual will have knowledge of procurement principles, strong negotiating skills and an eye for detail. This role is part of team supporting multiple internal stakeholders in a dynamic demanding environment.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and key suppliers to understand their businesses and needs.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the procurement strategy.
- Develop sourcing strategies and manage a robust strategic sourcing pipeline.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Lead change management initiatives and overcome resistance through discussions and actions.
- Ensure adherence to the purchasing policies and thresholds set by Global Procurement Team.
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant certifications preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in a strategic sourcing and category management role with Facilities.
- Excellent negotiation and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong relationship and supplier management skills.
- Well versed with E-Sourcing and contract management tools, such as SAP, Aravo, etc.