San Francisco Bay Area, CA Other Permanent
Are you an innovative sourcing practitioner with both finely-honed technical skills and a strategic mindset? Have you worked with both direct and indirect category suppliers and established a track record for building strong relationships and driving savings? Would you be interested in driving sourcing processes and systems to exceed efficiency goals and positively affect the bottom line? Do you have strong change management experience and a reputation for utilizing data and analytics to drive informed procurement decisions?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a fit for the Sourcing Manager role with our client, a large packaging manufacturer!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Create and execute sourcing strategies to improve processes and procedures.
- Drive cost reduction projects to achieve business efficiency.
- Develop and manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels and different cultures.
- Support P2P process for supply base of assigned spend categories.
- Bachelor’s degree in required.
- 5+ years of professional experience in sourcing, procurement and relationship management within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong strategic, analytical, negotiation skills and time management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Travel up to 30% required.