SR. GLOBAL SOURCING MANAGER
Remote Consumer Goods Permanent
This role supports the Global Product Lane within a products segment for a multibillion-dollar leader in the Consumer Goods sector. The person in this role will be a key driver of sourcing excellence through product cost savings.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Develop and execute global sourcing strategies to improve service, quality, and total cost of ownership across a global spend portfolio.
- Support new product development process by managing supplier selection, launch schedule and cost target.
- Resolve critical quality and delivery issues with suppliers and maintain comprehensive ownership of supplier performance.
- Negotiate, implement, and manage supplier contracts, exclusivity, and NDA agreements.
- Maintain broad knowledge of global market trends for assigned categories.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area required.
- 10+ years of experience in global strategic sourcing or procurement including supplier selection, management, and contract negotiations within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong negotiation, project management and change management skills.
- Excellent financial acumen with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency.