St. Louis, Kansas City or Minneapolis Other Permanent
Are you a strategic thinker, with a proven ability to thrive in a company with a complex supply chain network? Do you have deep experience in supply planning and tactical procurement? Would you be interested in streamlining and developing supply planning/buying processes for a high-growth packaging company?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you may be an ideal fit for the Supply Planner position for our client, an industry-leading packaging company.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Analyze, recommend, and execute inventory optimization opportunities based on past trends and customer forecasts.
- Process, confirm and expedite purchase orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Effectively manage supplier performance and drive continuous improvement.
- Partner with logistics coordinators to determine cost-effective inventory movement options.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, or related field; CPSM certification, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Planning, Procurement or Supply Chain within a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Strong continuous improvement and problem-solving skills.
- Adept working with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.