Chicago or Remote Other Permanent
MRA Global Sourcing is expanding and is hiring a Talent Consultant! We are an award-winning executive search firm headquartered in Schaumburg that works with leading Fortune 500 and Private Equity-backed companies. We specialize and are deeply embedded within the Supply Chain function, one of the highest career-growth areas in corporate America. The Talent Consultant will have the opportunity to spearhead projects, network with senior-level professionals at top companies, and provide thought-leadership at industry events and conferences.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Unlimited PTO and flexibility to work remotely.
- Extremely competitive compensation plans, including salary, uncapped commission and a robust benefits package.
- No “dialing for dollars”. Our approach is relationship-based and focused on quality, not quantity!
- Mentoring culture that rewards performance with rapid career advancement opportunities.
- MRA is a President’s Club winner and member of MRINetwork, a “Forbes – America’s Best Executive Search Firms” winner with nearly 400 firms globally.
- Attractive office amenities, including a free gym onsite, with a convenient location right off I-90 (close proximity to Woodfield Mall).
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Manage multiple recruiting projects in varying stages at any given time.
- Lead project onboarding calls with clients to understand their requirements and co-create a project plan.
- Ensure the recruiting process meets or exceeds the recruiting timeline outlined in the project plan.
- Source, target, recruit and deliver highly qualified candidates using techniques and resources including market research, LinkedIn, job boards, industry associations, referrals and networking.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or requisite experience, required.
- Previous experience in either a recruiting, sales or supply chain/procurement role preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate, both written and verbal, in a professional manner.
- High level of self-motivation and comfortable working remotely.
- Adept with technology and resourceful problem-solver.